Liver function tests can help you figure out if your liver is healthy or if it has been damaged. The tests look at how many enzymes and proteins are in your blood and how many of them are.
Some of these tests look at how well the liver is doing its job of making protein and getting rid of bilirubin, a waste product in the blood. Other liver function tests look at the enzymes that liver cells make when they are damaged or sick.
Abnormal liver function tests don't always mean that you have liver disease. If you have a difficulty that comes back, your doctor will explain it and how to move forward.
Liver tests can be used for:
• Check for liver infections, such as hepatitis to ensure your body is healthy.
• Monitor the progress of a disease, such as viral or alcoholic hepatitis, and find out how well a treatment is working to stop it.
• Measure how bad the disease is, significantly if the liver is scarred (cirrhosis)
• Monitor the possible side effects of medicines.
• When you have a liver function test, the doctor checks how many enzymes and proteins are in your blood. Higher or lower than average levels can mean that the liver isn't working well.
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
No preparation is needed.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No particular type of care is required.
The Liver Marker Profile Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Liver Marker Profile|
Liver Marker Profile (Pathology Test)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 1750|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online