A lab test called a leukocyte alkaline phosphatase (LAP) test can be done on a sample of your blood. It can show if you have a disease. A blood test can determine how much alkaline phosphatase, a group of enzymes, is in specific white blood cells. Your doctor can do this to find out how much it is.
The LAP test was used to diagnose chronic myeloid leukaemia, a white blood cell malignancy. With advanced examinations, LAP is employed to get precise results. Doctors may also request LAP test scores in the following cases:
• The leukemoid reaction is an elevated white blood cell count that is not caused by malignancy or illness.
• Thrombocytosis, or platelet overproduction.
• Myelofibrosis is a bone marrow scarring condition.
• In polycythaemia vera, the bone marrow produces too many red blood cells.
• Aplastic anaemia, where the bone marrow produces fewer red blood cells.
• The stomach's failure to absorb vitamin B12 causes pernicious anaemia.
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
No preparation is needed.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No particular type of care is required.
The Leukocyte Alkaline Phosphatase (LAP) Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Leukocyte Alkaline Phosphatase (LAP)|
Leukocyte Alkaline Phosphatase (LAP) Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 830|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online