Book Glucose Estimation, 2.5 Hours test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of blood testing services. What is Glucose Estimation, 2.5 Hours test? The...
Book Glucose Estimation, 2.5 Hours test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of blood testing services.
The glucose challenge test determines your body's reaction to sugar (glucose). During pregnancy, the glucose challenge test is used to screen for gestational diabetes, which is diabetes that develops during pregnancy.
2.5 glucose tolerance test.
Your healthcare provider will advise this test if you are:
• Having or having had a BMI of 30 or higher (obesity).
• There is a lack of physical activity.
• Diabetes during a previous pregnancy.
• Having a medical condition linked to diabetes development, such as metabolic syndrome or polycystic ovary syndrome.
• A blood relative has diabetes.
• Previously having given birth to a baby weighing more than 9 pounds (4.1 kilograms).
• Women who are Black, Hispanic, American Indian, or Asian American are at a higher risk of developing gestational diabetes.
A blood sample will be taken from a vein in your arm one hour later. Your blood sugar level will be determined using this blood sample.
A blood sugar level of 140 mg/dL or lower at 2 hours is considered normal, 140 to 199 mg/dL indicates prediabetes, and 200 mg/dL or higher indicates diabetes.
Fasting is required.
• A doctor's prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No care is required.
The Glucose Estimation, 2.5 Hours test costs vary by region and facility. So, get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centre like Ganesh Diagnostic. Training and experienced professionals are staffed to assure patient and visitor safety.
|Test Type||Glucose Estimation, 2.5 Hours|
Glucose Estimation, 2.5 Hours Test (Pathology Test)
Within 24 hours*
Early check ups are always better than delayed ones. Safety, precaution & care is depicted from the several health checkups. Here, we present simple & comprehensive health packages for any kind of testing to ensure the early prescribed treatment to safeguard your health.