The whole-Body Package is a health check-up to keep an eye on your health. Usually, it checks how well different parts of the bodywork with blood tests, urine tests, and scans. Most of the time, the main goal is to find and stop the disease before it starts. Many studies have found that the disease burden can be cut by 59 percent if you get it checked out and diagnosed early. Thus, a regular timeline below this one is usually a good idea.
• Complete haemogram
• Lipid profile
• LFT (Liver function test)
• KFT (kidney function test)
• Blood glucose-f
• Thyroid profile
• CHemical examination
• Microscopic examination
• HS-CRP (C-REACTIVE PROTEIN)
Some good things about having a full-body health check-up are:
• If you have a hidden disease in your body, you can find it quickly at the start. This can help you avoid more significant physical problems.
• It happens a lot that old wounds on your body start to negatively affect your health when you reach a certain age. You can find a cure for this by having a complete body check-up.
• It can help you know your exact physical condition and get the help of certified doctors who can tell you what to do to avoid possible damage.
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
There must be a 12-14-hour fast. There is no need to eat calories during the fasting period, and you can't drink coffee, drink diet soda, or chew gum.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
Leave the dressing strip on for 15 minutes. No particular type of care is required.
The GDIC Whole Body Health PackageTest cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||GDIC Whole Body Package|
Whole Body Package (Health Packages)
Within 24 hours*
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online