Google Analytics or Any Tracking Code Open Graph Tags
Over the last five years, the number of people suffering from heart disease has increased. They once recommended that the elderly have a heart examination because their risk of having a heart attack was too high. The bad news is that heart disease is now developing in children and adults before it is too late! That is why everyone should get a heart exam.
Heart checks and treatments for heart disease have evolved dramatically since their inception. Almost everyone agrees, however, that even minor chest pains should not be ignored. Most diseases are initially easier to treat because they are easier to treat.
Don't waste your time if you have high blood pressure, chest pain, or breathing difficulties. You should look into It as soon as possible.
Ganesh diagnostic center offers you a best and very reasonable GDIC Heart Fitness Package with multiple benefits.
• Complete haemogram
• Blood glucose fasting and PP
• HbA1c (glyco HB)
• Lipid profile
• Serum homocysteine
• HS-CRP (C-Reactive protein)
1. Complete Hemogram Test- A complete blood count (CBC) is a blood test that is used to assess your overall health and detect a variety of disorders such as anaemia, infection, and leukaemia.
2. Blood Glucose (fasting and Post Prandial)- The blood sugar level is the amount of sugar present in the blood. This blood test is performed at two stages as F(fasting), PP (Post Prandial). The blood test F (fasting) gives vital clues about how the body is managing blood sugar levels. PP test determines the amount of glucose in the blood after a meal.
3. Lipid Profile Test- is a blood test that can determine the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood.
4. SERUM HOMOCYSTEINE TEST- This test measures the level of amino acid in your blood.
5. HbA1c (glyco HB) test - HbA1c represents your average blood glucose (sugar) levels over the previous two to three months. If you have diabetes, your HbA1c level should be 48mmol/mol (6.5%) or lower.
6. HS-CRP (C-REACTIVE PROTEIN) test - c-reactive protein (CRP) test determines the amount of c-reactive protein (CRP) in a blood sample. CRP is a protein produced by your liver. Normally, your blood contains low levels of c-reactive protein. If your body is inflamed, your liver releases more CRP into your bloodstream. High CRP levels may indicate a serious health condition that causes inflammation
The GDIC Heart Fitness Package cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 1428 3570 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||GDIC Heart Fitness Package|
GDIC Heart Fitness Package (Health Package)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 1428 ₹3570|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444