Do you know if your possible future partner is in good health? Do you have all of the necessary information about your partner's health? If not, you should definitely get some tests done before getting married. This will ensure that your destiny is healthy and happy.
GDIC Bride and Groom Panel Package provides a critical health assessment of soon-to-be married couples in which they are tested for genetic, infectious, and transmissible diseases to reduce the risk of disease transmission to each other and their children.
• Blood group ABO-RH
• HBsAg (Antigen)
• Hemoglobin HPLC/ Electrophoresis
• Aids (HIV-1 and HIV-2) Antibody
1. Blood group ABO-RH Test- The ABO and Rh types are genetically inherited antigen groups found in the outer membrane of each red blood cell. The ABO group is made up of four options: A, B, AB, and O. Rh type can be either positive or negative.
2. HEMOGLOBIN HPLC/ELECTROPHORESIs test - Hemoglobin electrophoresis is a blood test that determines the different types of haemoglobin present. It also looks for abnormal haemoglobin types. Normal haemoglobin types include: The most common type of haemoglobin in healthy adults is haemoglobin A.
3. VDRL test - The VDRL test is a syphilis screening test. It measures antibodies, which are substances (proteins) that your body may produce if you come into contact with the bacteria that cause syphilis.
4. HBsAg (Hepatitis B surface antigen) Test- HBsAg assays are routinely used to diagnose suspected HBV infection and track the status of infected people to see if the infection has resolved or if the patient has become a chronic carrier of the virus.
5. AIDS (HIV 1-2) Test- The human immunodeficiency virus causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), a chronic, potentially fatal condition (HIV). HIV impairs your body's ability to fight infection and disease by damaging your immune system.
The GDIC Bride and Groom Panel Package cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 968 2420 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||GDIC Bride and Groom Panel Package|
Bride and Groom Panel Package (Health Package)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 968 ₹2420|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444