A Ganesh Platinum Health Package is a comprehensive health check-up or diagnostic scan of your entire body, including your heart, kidneys, liver, and lungs, to determine whether you have any obvious warning signs or abnormalities.
This is done to determine if your body has any problems. Getting a health check-up is a good idea if you notice symptoms of something that could kill you. Cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, and digestive disorders are among them.
This health package required determining following condition:
• To assess our fitness, we must go through a full-body screening.
• Everyone over the age of 35 should have a thorough health check-up on a regular basis.
• A thorough body check is essential, particularly for life-threatening conditions such as cancer, where early detection can help prevent or control the disease and extend the patient's life.
• Because of our modern lifestyles, we all live stressful and hectic lives. As a result, stress-related illnesses such as heart disease, asthma, diabetes, headaches, and depression have increased. So, to avoid infections, have your body tested on a regular basis.
• Rising levels of pollution, as well as novel food contamination and adulteration methods, put ordinary human immunity to the test. A preventive health examination is the best option here.
• BLOOD GROUP ABO-RH
• Complete hemogram
• Blood glucose (F, PP)
• Thyroid stimulating hormones (TSH)
• SGOT (AST)
• Bone dexa whole body
• PAP smear
• NCCT lumbar spine
• NCCT cervical spine
• CT coronary angiography
• NCCT head
• Chemical examination
• Microscopic examination
• Serum urea
• Serum creatinine
• Lipid profile
• X-ray chest pa view
• Ultrasound whole abdomen
• NCCT Neck
• CECT Head
|Test Type||Ganesh Platinum Health Package|
Ganesh Platinum Health Package (Health Package)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹84400 ₹ 33760|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444