Book Free Testostrone Test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Diagnostic centre in Delhi offering a wide range of lab tests.
Testosterone Free Test measures free testosterone in your blood. Males' primary sex hormone is testosterone. It regulates sex drive, muscle mass, and sperm production.
A testosterone test can detect low sex drive, infertility, erectile dysfunction, and irregular menstrual cycles in men and women.
Early morning levels are highest, while evening levels are lowest. Testosterone levels can be elevated by activity and lowered with age. Low testosterone levels can also result in decreased sperm count, decreased sexual drive, and hair loss.
Low testosterone men may benefit from testosterone pills.
• To detect abnormal testosterone levels in both men and women.
• To determine the reason for infertility in both men and women.
• To determine the etiology of male erectile dysfunction.
• To determine the etiology of female virilization (masculine physical characteristics).
• To determine the cause of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
• To find out why some children have ambiguous genitalia (genitals that aren't unmistakably male or female).
• To figure out what's causing your delayed or early puberty.
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
No preparation is needed.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
Leave the dressing strip on for 15 minutes. No particular type of care is required.
The Free Testostrone Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Free Testostrone|
Free Testostrone Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 1850|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online