By assessing the amount of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in blood, serology assays allow researchers to ascertain whether people have already contracted COVID-19, the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS-CoV-2) (serum or plasma). Anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies that are...
By assessing the amount of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in blood, serology assays allow researchers to ascertain whether people have already contracted COVID-19, the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS-CoV-2) (serum or plasma). Anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies that are detectable are dependent on the immune response and can be affected by a number of variables, such as the viral exposure dose, the evaluation stage after the beginning of symptoms, age, gender, and health status. Thus, for accurate and dependable detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, specific and sensitive serological assays are crucial.
The Covid-19 Clinical Information Form (Form 44) / SRF ID, as required by the GOI, must be properly filled out. The ideal fast is an overnight one.
Fever is defined as an increase in body temperature that is more than the typical daily range and that coexists with an elevated hypothalamic set point. Hyperpyrexia, which is defined as a fever of 106.7°F or above, can appear in individuals with severe infections and Brain haemorrhages. Fever can be caused by a wide range of bacterial and viral microorganisms.
• Every age group
• It is a specific test kit for identifying fever from unidentified causes.
• Those who have the following symptoms, including fever, coughing, a cold, or headache
• Those who have already been diagnosed with a respiratory condition, such as asthma, or those who have previously been to a nation where dengue fever or malaria were common.
• This test is helpful in identifying any unidentified causes of fever and illness since, occasionally, it might be challenging to determine the true cause of fever without a diagnostic test.
Typhoid fever, malaria fever, dengue fever, or a COVID infection can all be identified simultaneously by the RTPC test's fever panel, which is rapid, accurate, and sensitive enough to identify any sickness or cause of persistent ill health and fever.
• To save the patient's life and health, doctors treat patients based on a confirmed test result and provide various preventive measures based on the infection's severity.
|Test Type||Fever Panel with SARS-CoV-2|
Fever Panel with SARS-CoV-2 (Pathology Test)
Within 24 hours*
Early check ups are always better than delayed ones. Safety, precaution & care is depicted from the several health checkups. Here, we present simple & comprehensive health packages for any kind of testing to ensure the early prescribed treatment to safeguard your health.