Stress Echo (Exercise) is a procedure that determines how well the heart and blood vessels work while you exercise. stress echocardiography is recommended for patients with coronary artery disease or myocardial infarction etc. The heart functions are evaluated during the exercise.
* This test is performed to monitor whether the heart muscles are getting enough blood and oxygen while you exercise or not.
* If a patient has symptoms such as chest pain, abnormal heart rhythm
* Patients with problems such as coronary artery disease, and myocardial infarction.
During the stress echo(exercise), you will be asked to exercise on a treadmill or stationary bike and the doctor will monitor your heart rhythm and blood pressure. When your heart rate reaches peak levels, the doctor will record ultrasound images to monitor whether the heart muscle is getting enough oxygen and blood while exercising.
* 4-6 hours of fasting is required before the test
* Avoid smoking and consuming products containing caffeine such as coffee
* If you are taking any medicine, inform the doctor before the test.
You can continue your daily routine after the test.
The Stress Echo (Exercise) cost near me in Delhi ranges from INR 5,000 to INR 6,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Exercise Stress ECHO|
Exercise Stress ECHO (Cardiology)
Within 1-2 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 5600|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online