ECHC Health Package
A productive life is integrally linked to good health. The body's functionality is linked together through various organs. It is essential to keep the organs healthy in order for them to function properly. So, getting tested on a regular basis is critical these days. We should take care of our health and have it checked on a regular basis.
Ganesh Diagnostic cares about you and your health, which is why we offer the best exclusive and comprehensive health check-up packages with multiple benefits to keep you healthy and prevent you from heart-related issues in the future.
Here is the list of the Test includes:
- COMPLETE HAEMOGRAM
- BLOOD GROUP ABO-RH
- CHEMICAL EXAMINATION
- MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION
- SERUM UREA
- SERUM CREATININE
- SGOT (AST)
- LIPID PROFILE
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONES (TSH)
- PAP SMEAR
- X-RAY CHEST PA VIEW-
- ECHO CARDIOGRAPHY
- USG LOWER ABD
- BONE DEXA-WHOLE BODY
- CT CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY
- CECT HEAD
- CECT NECK
- U/S BREAST
- SERUM B-12
- X-RAY CERVICAL SPINE AP & LAT VIEW
- X-RAY LS SPINE AP & LAT VIEWS
- Complete Hemogram Test- A complete blood count (CBC) is a blood test that is used to assess your overall health and detect a variety of disorders such as anaemia, infection, and leukaemia.
- Blood group ABO-RH Test- The ABO and Rh types are genetically inherited antigen groups found in the outer membrane of each red blood cell. The ABO group is made up of four options: A, B, AB, and O. Rh type can be either positive or negative.
- Chemical Examination Test- A chemical test is typically a quick reaction in a test tube that produces a dramatic visual clue (a colour change, precipitate, or gas formation) as evidence for a chemical reaction.
- Microscopic Examination Test- This test uses a microscope to examine a sample of your urine. It can detect urinary tract cells, blood cells, crystals, bacteria, parasites, and tumour cells. This test is frequently used to confirm the results of other tests or to supplement a diagnosis.
- Blood Glucose (fasting and Post Prandial)- The blood sugar level is the amount of sugar present in the blood. This blood test is performed at two stages as F(fasting), PP (Post Prandial). The blood test F (fasting) gives vital clues about how the body is managing blood sugar levels. PP test determines the amount of glucose in the blood after a meal.
- Serum Urea Test- A serum urea nitrogen test determines the amount of urea nitrogen in the blood.
- Serum creatinine - A creatinine test determines how well your kidneys do their job of filtering waste from your blood.
- SGOT (serum glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase) Test- The SGOT test is a blood test used to evaluate the liver. It measures serum glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase, one of two liver enzymes.
- SGPT (Serum Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase)- High enzyme levels may indicate that the liver is injured or irritated, with enzymes leaking out of the liver cells. Because ALT was previously known as serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase, or SGPT, this test is also known as an SGPT test.
- Lipid Profile Test- is a blood test that can determine the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood.
- TSH Test - is an abbreviation for thyroid stimulating hormone. TSH testing is a blood test that detects this hormone. TSH levels that are too high or too low may indicate a thyroid issue. The thyroid gland is a small, butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of the neck. Your thyroid gland produces hormones that regulate how your body uses energy.
- HBsAg (Hepatitis B surface antigen) Test- HBsAg assays are routinely used to diagnose suspected HBV infection and track the status of infected people to see if the infection has resolved or if the patient has become a chronic carrier of the virus.
- Pap Smear Test - The Pap smear tests for precancers, which are cell changes on the cervix that can progress to cervical cancer if not treated properly. The HPV test looks for the virus that can cause these cell changes (human papillomavirus).
- X ray chest PA View Test (Posterior-Anterior) - This test is used to look for any injuries or fractures in the bones of the chest wall, some lung diseases like pneumonia, and to diagnose underlying heart diseases like heart enlargement.
- ECG Test (Electrocardiogram) - An ECG can aid in the detection of arrhythmias, which occur when the heart beats too slowly, too quickly, or irregularly. Coronary heart disease occurs when the blood supply to the heart is blocked or interrupted due to a build-up of fatty substances.
- Echo Cardiology Test - An echocardiogram, also known as "echo," is a scan that examines the heart and nearby blood vessels. It's a type of ultrasound scan in which a small probe sends out high-frequency sound waves that create echoes when they bounce off different parts of the body.
- USG Lower Abdomen Test - (USG) of the lower abdomen is a procedure that scans the internal organs of the body's lower abdomen, including the pelvic cavity and reproductive system, using high-frequency sound waves. It is frequently used to determine the cause of unexplained pelvic pain, swelling, abnormal bleeding, or infection.
- Bone DEXA Whole Body Test - A DEXA scan is an imaging test used to determine bone density (strength). The results of a DEXA scan can provide useful information about your risk of osteoporosis (bone loss) and fractures (bone breaks). This test can also determine your body composition, such as fat percentage and muscle mass.
- CT Coronary Angiography Test - A coronary angiogram (CT) is an imaging test that examines the arteries that supply blood to the heart.
- CECT Head Test - is a contrast study in which a contrast medium is used to visualize the internal structure of the head and its pathology (disease condition).
A proper health analysis gives you with a clear picture of your current health status and aids in determining new potential health risks. We offer ECHC (Exclusive and comprehensive health check-up) Package Test at very reasonable prices with discounts.
Book ECHC (Exclusive and comprehensive health check-up) Package Test for the best services and reliable results, schedule your test at Ganesh Diagnostic.
₹ 36120 90300