What is the Diabetes Panel Basic Test?
Diabetes screening consists of two tests that aid in diagnosing diabetes and the monitoring of its treatment.
Fasting blood glucose tests are commonly used to diagnose diabetes, and the Glycosylated Hemoglobin test aids in the monitoring of blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
Diabetes Panel, Basic (HbA1c, Sugar - F) test is strongly suggested for overweight persons with a family history of diabetes or heart disease. Furthermore, in diabetic patients, this test aids in maintaining blood glucose levels under control.
• To check for elevated blood sugar in the presence of diabetes risk factors.
• As part of a standard health exam, check for diabetes.
• Diabetic individuals' blood glucose levels should be monitored.
• Diabetes during pregnancy, also known as gestational diabetes, must be detected.
• To track the effectiveness of diabetes medication in people who are already on it.
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
For the 8-12 hours leading up to the test, don't eat or drink anything but water.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
Leave the dressing strip on for 15 minutes. No particular type of care is required.
The Diabetes Panel Basic Test or Diabetes Screening Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Diabetes Panel Basic|
Diabetes Panel Basic Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 600|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online