- Remove the object that contains Metal, such as Jewellery, Hair Clips, Watches, Rings, or any other similar object from scanning part of the body, so as to avoid a bright or blank spot on the diagnostic film.
- You must inform the technologist, radiology nurse, and/or physician if you have allergies, are pregnant, breastfeeding, or are on medication.
- Minimum 4 hours fasting required.
- You can drink water.
- Latest (1 Week) Serum Creatinine or KFT report required.
- Doctor’s Prescription.
- Bring all documents related to medical history.
- Carry your ID Proof.