Cardiac Profile Test
Book Cardiac Profile Test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of lab tests.
What is Cardiac Profile Test?
The cardiac profile is a complete panel of exams used to examine the heart's general health. Clinicians can more easily assess the condition of the heart by taking a look at the level of lipids, certain enzymes, and the makeup of urine and blood.
Cardiac complete profile includes:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): A test that reveals details about the makeup of our blood is the complete blood count. It counts platelets, red blood cells, and white blood cells in partial and differential amounts.
- Cholesterol: The various types of cholesterol are measured in this blood test (High and low density). In the blood, cholesterol is a waxy fat-like molecule. While low-density versions of cholesterol may obstruct blood arteries, high-density cholesterol aids in the transportation of fats, increased risk of cardiovascular disease is indicated by high LDL levels.
- Creatine Phosphokinase (CPK): This test analyses the amount of creatine phosphokinase, an enzyme that is present in the brain, bladder, stomach, and colon as well as the skeletal and cardiac muscles and helps produce creatine. Low levels could be a sign of cardiac damage after a heart attack or of muscular issues.
- Urine Routine: This pee test is an economical screening to assess the urine's colour, appearance, volume, density, pH, glucose, proteins, blood cells, pigments, bile salts, and infectious components. A increased risk for cardiovascular problems may be indicated by high amounts of protein in the urine.
- Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH): which expedites the body's use of lactate and pyruvate, is measured in this blood test. It is found in red blood cells and may be found in high concentrations in the event of a heart attack or cardiac damage.
- Serum Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase (SGOT): This blood test measures the levels of SGOT, which is an enzyme present in the liver, skeletal, muscle, brain, red blood cells, and the heart. High concentrations of SGOT may indicate damaged tissues, especially an injury of the heart due to a heart attack.
Why it is done?
In general, the word "cardiac disease" describes a condition that denotes a heart issue brought on by a blocked or restricted blood channel. Heart disease can also refer to further issues with the heart's muscles, valves, or rhythm. The following list of signs and symptoms applies to this condition.
- Uncomfortable chest pain
- Tightness and breathing problems
- elevated pressure in the upper abdomen or chest
- Acute sickness or vomiting.
How does one prepare for the Cardiac Profile Test?
A state of at least 10 to 12 hours' fasting
Required Documents for
- * A doctor's prescription.
- * A valid government ID.
No care is required.
The Cost Of Cardiac Profile Test In Delhi:
The Cardiac Profile Test costs vary by region and facility. So, get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. Training and experienced professionals are staffed to assure patient and visitor safety.
MAKE A PAYMENT
BOOK TEST SAMPLE