What is the C ANCA Test?
This test checks for ANCA (antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies) in your blood. Antibodies are proteins produced by the immune system to fight viruses and bacteria. But ANCAs accidentally kill healthy neutrophils (a type of white blood cell). This can cause autoimmune vasculitis.
Types of Autoimmune vasculitis are:
• Granulomatosis polyangiitis (GPA), Wegener's disease. It most often affects the lungs, kidneys, and sinuses.
• Microangiitis (MPA): This illness can impact the lungs, kidneys, neurological system, and skin.
• Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (EGPA): Skin and lungs is commonly affected. It causes asthma.
• Polyarteritis nodosa (PAN): This illness commonly affects the heart, kidneys, skin, and CNS.
This test can be used to diagnose Autoimmune vasculitis, including Wegener's granulomatosis and Microscopic Polyangiitis. Patients with classical/limited end-organ involvement Wegener's granulomatosis have autoantibodies against PR3. Antibodies to MPO (p-ANCA) are common in Microscopic Polyangiitis.
If you are experiencing signs of autoimmune vasculitis, your doctor may recommend that you have an ANCA test. Among the signs and symptoms are:
• Loss of weight
• Aches and pains in the muscles and/or joints
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
Overnight fasting is a must for this test.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No particular type of care is required.
The C ANCA Test or ANCA (Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies) Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 1800 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||c-ANCA, Serum|
C ANCA Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 1800|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444