The Random Blood Glucose (RBG) test measures the quantity of glucose or sugar in a person's blood. This test can be performed at any time. RBG is useful in emergency diabetes diagnosis, and the test can also be used to assess diabetes treatment efficacy.
RBG 200 mg/dl indicates diabetes. If your readings are between 140-200 mg/dl, you may have prediabetes. Weight loss and exercise can help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
The RBG test is used to determine glucose levels at any given time. This test allows for a quick diagnosis of diabetes. It's also beneficial for diabetic people who need an extra insulin dose in an emergency.
* As part of a regular preventative health examination
* See your doctor if you're experiencing high blood sugar, such as increased appetite, thirst, urination, or vision blurring.
* If you have diabetes risk factors such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, obesity, or a family history of diabetes, you should consult your doctor.
* If you're expecting a baby
* If you already have diabetes
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
No preparation is needed.
* Doctor prescription.
* A valid government ID
Leave the dressing strip on for 15 minutes. No particular type of care is required.
The Blood Sugar Random Test or Glucose Random (RBG) Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Blood Sugar Random|
Random Blood Sugar Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 80|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online