Book APC-R (Activated Protein C Resistance) test at best price in Delhi area from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Center). NABL Accredited Pathology Lab! Visit our diagnostic centers or call us to find out more about the cost and other details of the APC-R test.
The Activated Protein C Resistance (APCR) is a type of hemostatic disorder in which activated protein C doesn't work as well as it should to stop blood clots. Protein C is a natural protein that is found in the blood.
• Helps to find people who don't have enough protein C and/or S.
• The APCRV test looks for people who have had venous thromboembolism (VTE).
• Use this test to look at people who have a family history of VTE.
• Patients with Activated protein c resistance should follow an established regimen.
• Store venous blood in a blue-top tube. Fill tube 90% or more with water or other liquid.
• The red-top tube should be used first (then discarded), and the blue-top tube should be used if only protein C or S is being tested.
• Cool the tube in an ice bath.
• Apply pressure to the venipuncture site afterward to reduce swelling.
• If a patient is found to be lacking in either protein, relatives should be tested as well.
• Do not draw from an arm with a heparin lock or heparinized catheter.
• The patient should not be on anticoagulant therapy.
• Avoid warfarin therapy for two weeks before the test and heparin for about three days before testing.
• Doctor prescriptions.
• Leave the dressing strip on for 15 minutes.
The activated protein c resistance treatment cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 3900 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Activated Protein C - Resistance (APCR)|
Activated Protein C Resistance (APC-R) (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 3900|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444