The 24 Hours Urine Copper (Atomic Absorption) Test is used to measure the copper levels. This test determines your blood copper levels. In addition to iron absorption, copper is essential for a healthy neurological system.
• People with low copper levels in their systems have pale skin, are always cold, have low white blood cells, among other symptoms.
• Symptoms like stomach pain, vomiting, and diarrhoea happen due to High copper levels in the body.
Here's how the collection procedure works:
• Starting on day 1, you should urinate into the toilet as soon as you wake up in the morning.
• After that, collect the toilet in a particular container for the next 24 hours to avoid contamination.
• On day 2, when you first wake up in the morning, urinate into the container you've set out earlier that day.
• Cover the container with a tight-fitting cover. Please place it in the refrigerator or another cool spot during the collection time.
Required Documents for 24-hour URINE COPPER (ATOMIC ABSORPTION):
How does one prepare for the test?
Inform your doctor of any allergies or medical concerns. Your doctor will advise you on how to prepare for your condition.
No care is required.
24 hrs urine copper test price varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 1850 925 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||24 Hour Urine Copper (Atomic Absorption)|
24 Hours Urine Copper (Atomic Absorption) Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹1850 ₹ 925|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444