A 24 hour urine test for cortisol examines cortisol levels. It aids in the body's utilization of glucose and fat for energy.
To check the following symptoms:
Obtaining urine samples for a 24-hour Urine Cortisol Test is as follows:
• Starting on day 1, you should urinate into the toilet as soon as you wake up in the morning.
• After that, collect the toilet in a particular container for the next 24 hours to avoid contamination.
• On day 2, when you first wake up in the morning, urinate into the container you've set out earlier that day.
• Cover the container with a tight-fitting cover. Please place it in the refrigerator or another cool spot during the collection time.
Some medicines have been demonstrated to reduce the accuracy of cortisol urine tests. Some examples:
Note: Consult with your healthcare practitioner before discontinuing or changing any medications you are taking.
• Doctor prescription needed.
After a 24 hour urine cortisol test, there is no need for any special form of treatment.
The 24 hour urine cortisol test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||24-Hour Urine Cortisol|
24-Hour Urine Cortisol (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 800|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online