Book Creatinine Clearance, 24 Hour Urine TEST at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Diagnostic centre in Delhi offering a wide range of lab tests.
A 24 HRS creatinine clearance test, also known as a serum creatinine test, is a medical test that allows doctors to assess how effectively your kidneys are functioning.
This test can detect the following:
• High blood pressure
• Tiredness and weakness
• Trouble sleeping
• Swollen feet and ankles
Below drugs could affect the results:
• Stomach acid pills
Talk to doctor before you stop taking any medication.
Taking many urine samples throughout the day may provide a more accurate picture of your urine content. The following is the creatinine clearance test procedure for collecting urine samples:
• Starting on day 1, you should urinate into the toilet as soon as you wake up in the morning.
• After that, collect the toilet in a particular container for the next 24 hours to avoid contamination.
• On day 2, when you first wake up in the morning, urinate into the container you've set out earlier that day.
• Cover the container with a tight-fitting cover. Please place it in the refrigerator or another cool spot during the collection time.
• Doctor prescription for Creatinine Clearance, 24 Hour Urine test.
No particular type of treatment is required.
The creatinine clearance test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 250 500 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Creatinine Clearance 24 Hour Urine|
Creatinine Clearance, 24 Hour Urine Test (Pathology Test)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 250 ₹500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444