A Protein Creatinine Ratio, 24 Hour Urine Test can be used to measure kidney health. Creatinine is a muscle waste product. It comes from creatine, a protein required for muscular contractions. The kidneys eliminate creatinine.
• Check your kidneys' function.
• Assess the efficacy of kidney disease treatment.
• Diagnosis diabetes hypertension
Follow the below process:
• As you get out of bed on the first day, urinate into a toilet. Remove the first sample from consideration.
• Pour the urine from the following 24 hours into a separate container.
• After getting out of bed on day two, urinate into the prescribed container as soon as you are able.
• Then, as soon as feasible, return the container to the lab for processing.
Medicines have been demonstrated to impact the Test’s accuracy Avoid taking the following medications for 24 hours before collecting the specimen:
• Antibiotics (Bactrim)
• Stomach acid pills (such as famotidine)
Note: Consult with your healthcare practitioner before discontinuing or changing any medications you are taking.
• Doctor prescription
After a 24-hour urine sample, there is no need for further medical attention. Following the therapy, your doctor may provide you with additional recommendations based on your individual circumstances.
The urine proteincreatinine test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 125 250 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Protein Creatinine Ratio, 24 Hour Urine|
Protein Creatinine Ratio, 24 Hour Urine (Pathology Test)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 125 ₹250|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444