Book 24 hour urine citrate test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of blood testing services. The 24 hour urine citrate or Citric acid urine test...
Book 24 hour urine citrate test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of blood testing services.
The 24 hour urine citrate or Citric acid urine test determines the amount of citric acid present in the urine sample. Patients with low citrate levels (hypocitraturia) are at a higher risk of developing kidney stone complications.
• Early detection and treatment of kidney stones and renal tubular syndrome, as well as the possibility of a cure in some cases.
• Pre-existing medical conditions should be monitored on a regular basis in order to avoid difficulties.
A 24-hour urine sample is needed.
• Starting on day 1, you should urinate into the toilet as soon as you wake up in the morning.
• After that, collect the toilet in a particular container for the next 24 hours to avoid contamination.
• On day 2, when you first wake up in the morning, urinate into the container you've set out earlier that day.
• Cover the container with a tight-fitting cover. Please place it in the refrigerator or another cool spot during the collection time.
• Doctor prescription.
No particular types of foods to avoid for 24 hour urine test.
After a 24-hour urine collection, no particular type of treatment is required. However, depending on your specific case, your healthcare professional may provide you with additional instructions following the treatment.
24-hour urine test for kidney stones cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.
|Test Type||Includes||Preparation||Reporting||Test Price|
|Citrate 24 Hour Urine||
Citrate 24 Hour Urine Test (Pathology Test)
Within 24 hours*
Early check ups are always better than delayed ones. Safety, precaution & care is depicted from the several health checkups. Here, we present simple & comprehensive health packages for any kind of testing to ensure the early prescribed treatment to safeguard your health.