The stress Echo test is also known as Stress Echocardiography. This test is used to check how well the heart and blood vessels are working under stress. For this test, your heart may be put under stress using medicine or exercise. The resulting images show the structure of your heart and how well your heart muscles are pumping blood. Doctors recommend this test to evaluate the blood flow pattern to the heart muscles during exercise. It helps in diagnosing the cause of chest pain and as a follow-up after bypass surgery.
Doctors prescribe Stress Echo Test for
* Evaluating blood flow patterns to the heart muscles during exercise
* Detecting the blood vessels’ structural anomalies that develop under stress
* Detecting/ diagnosing the root cause of chest pain
* Determining the efficiency of the heart under stress.
* Determining the efficiency of the heart under stress after a previous heart attack
* Determining the efficacy of medications or other treatment procedures for heart conditions
* Determining your tolerance power of exercises in the case of cardiac rehabilitation
For this procedure, the Technologist will ask you to exercise on a treadmill or stationary bike. A radiologist monitors your heart rhythm and heart pressure during the test and an ultrasound machine is used to record and obtain images of the structure of the heart before and after the stress.
No special care is needed. Continue your normal routine after the test
The Stress Echo price near me in Delhi ranges from INR 5,000 to INR 6,500.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Stress Echocardiography|
Stress (ECHO) Echocardiography (Cardiology)
Within 1-2 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 5600|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online