Preoperative examinations Give your nurse or doctor more information about: whether you have any medical issues that need to be addressed prior to surgery. whether you may require specialised care during or after surgery the possibility of anything going wrong, so that they can discuss these risks with you.
• Blood group ABO-RH
• Serum creatinine
• Blood glucose fasting
• Aids (HIV-1 & 2) Antibody
• Anti HCV Antibody
• CBC (Complete blood count) test - A full blood count, also known as a complete blood count, is a series of medical laboratory tests that provide information about the cells in a person's blood. The CBC measures the number of white blood cells, red blood cells, platelets, haemoglobin concentration, and haematocrit.
• Blood group ABO-RH test - The ABO and Rh types are genetically inherited antigen groups found in the outer membrane of each red blood cell. The ABO group is made up of four options: A, B, AB, and O. Rh type can be either positive or negative.
• Serum creatinine - A creatinine test determines how well your kidneys do their job of filtering waste from your blood.
• Blood Glucose fasting - The blood sugar level is the amount of sugar present in the blood. This blood test is performed at two stages as F(fasting), PP (Post Prandial). The blood test F (fasting) gives vital clues about how the body is managing blood sugar levels.
• AIDS (HIV 1-2) test - The human immunodeficiency virus causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), a chronic, potentially fatal condition (HIV). HIV impairs your body's ability to fight infection and disease by damaging your immune system. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is classified into two types: HIV-1 and HIV-2. Both can result in AIDS.
• Hepatitis b surface antigen (HBsAg) Test - HBsAg assays are routinely used to diagnose suspected HBV infection and track the status of infected people to see if the infection has resolved or if the patient has become a chronic carrier of the virus.
• Anti HCV Antibody test - The HCV antibody test, also known as the anti-HCV test, detects antibodies to the hepatitis C virus in blood. Antibodies are chemicals that are released into the bloodstream when a person becomes infected. Test results can take several days to several weeks to arrive.₹ 1432 3580 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||GDIC Preoperative Profile Health Package|
Preoperative Profile Health Package (Health Package)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 1432 ₹3580|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444