NCV (The nerve conduction velocity) All 4 limbs are used to determine the electrical activity of nerve impulses. This test is used to identify the damage to nerves. Doctors recommend this test if you have symptoms such as continuous pain, numbness, tingling in your arms, legs, hands and feet, etc to find the root cause of the symptoms.
The nerve conduction velocity test for all four limbs is recommended by doctors to diagnose nerve damage and diseases such as Guillain Barre Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Herniated Disk Disease, Chronic Inflammatory Neurological Disorders, Sciatic Nerve Damage, etc. This is also used to find the cause of symptoms such as pain, numbness, and tingling sensation in arms, legs, feet, and hands.
* For this test, the technologist will ask you to sit or lie down in a comfortable position.
* The technologist will find the nerves to be tested and apply gel to place the electrode to the skin of all 4 limbs to stimulate the nerve and record the stimulation.
* For all four limbs, it takes more than 1 hour.
1. You need to remove all types of metallic objects, such as jewelry, spectacles, dentures, and hair pins to prevent them from interfering with the procedure.
2. Stop applying any kind of oil/ lotion on your body for a few days before the test.
You can continue your daily routine. If any special instruction is required as per your condition, the doctor will guide you.
The cost of NCV in All 4 Limbs varies. It usually ranges from INR 4,000 to INR 6,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||NCV - All Four Limbs|
NCV - All Four Limbs (NCV Tests)
Within 6-8 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 5000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online