MRI Whole Abdomen with Contrast diagnosis abdominal pain or oedema based on the abnormal liver or kidney function tests. The radio-contrast agent may be given directly into a vein for better views.
An abdominal MRI shows the stomach, intestine, gallbladder, lung base, liver, and spleen. It detects bile duct obstruction, gallstones, liver, kidney, spleen, or other abdominal cancers.
* To check for stomach, kidney, liver, pancreatic, or spleen masses or enlargements
* To evaluate liver or kidney abnormalities.
* To assess kidney disorders, such as infections.
* To assess liver disorders.
* To check for bile duct obstruction, gallstone disease, or gallstones.
* To identify suspected liver, kidney, spleen, or other abdominal cancers.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the CE MRI (Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan for Whole Abdomen Test in Delhi varies between INR 11,700-19,500.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Whole Abdomen With Contrast|
MRI Whole Abdomen With Contrast (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 17500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online