With an MRI sialography, you can get a pretty accurate and reliable picture of how the salivary glands work.
MRI sialography is done when infections, tumours, stones, or certain types of cancer are suspected.
* To diagnose sialolithiasis (formation of calcium stones that block the flow of saliva)
* To detect infection of the salivary gland (sialadenitis).
* To learn about Sjogren’s syndrome, an autoimmune disease (WBC attacks normal salivary gland)
* To find out how the size of the salivary glands has changed because of the tumour or cyst.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) cost for the Sialography Test in Delhi starts at INR 8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Sialography|
MRI Sialography (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online