An MRI of the hand is used to determine if there is a torn ligament, damage to the tendons or pulley system, or both. Radio and magnetic waves are used in MRI scans to take pictures of the hand. This can cause problems in the blood vessels, nerves, muscles, joints, or bones.
• For Diagnosing hand fractures.
• To check for hand arthritis, degeneration, or dislocation.
• Diagnose infections, osteoporosis, deformities, or abnormal bone growth.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
• Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) cost for the Right-Hand Test in Delhi starts at INR 16,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Right Hand|
MRI Scan Right Hand (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 9000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online