An MRI Penis Region shows the root, body, epithelium, prepuce, and surrounding soft tissues (blood vessels, lymph vessels, nerves, vas deferens).
This test is used to diagnose priapism (prolonged painful erection) and penile tumors/cysts/lumps from the penis skin.
Why is it done?
* Identify priapism (prolonged painful erection) and balanitis (penis head infection/inflammation).
* To diagnose phimosis (inability of the tight foreskin of the penis to fold off)
* Determine the presence of penile tumors, cancers, cysts, or lumps that arise from the penis skin.
What is the procedure for the Penis MRI Screening Test?
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan Penis Test in Delhi:
The cost of Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Penis Test in Delhi varies between INR 6,000-9,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Penis|
MRI Penis (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 9000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online