An MRI of the knee joint shows the bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels. The knee joint includes the femur, tibia, fibula, and kneecap (patella). The contrast improves the MRI's sensitivity and diagnostic accuracy by making inside organs more visible.
* Diagnosis of knee fractures.
* Diagnose osteoporosis or joint deformities.
* To identify joint inflammation or abnormal bone or soft-tissue growth.
* Diagnose arthritis or elbow dislocation.
* To identify ligament, tendon, or muscle injuries.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* Before the procedure, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal function and contrast safety.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
* Wear loose-fitting clothing.
No care is required.
The cost of the CE MRI (Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan for the Left Knee Test in Delhi varies between INR 6900-11500.
MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left Knee With Contrast|
MRI Left Knee With Contrast (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 11500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online