The bones of the left elbow joint and the soft tissues, including the cartilage, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels, are visible on an MRI of the elbow joint.
The doctor orders this test to identify any fractures in the bones that make up the elbow joint and any infections or unusual bone growth.
* Diagnosis of elbow fractures
* Diagnose osteoporosis or joint deformities.
* To identify joint inflammation or abnormal bone or soft-tissue growth.
* Diagnose arthritis or elbow dislocation.
* To identify ligament, tendon, or muscle injuries.
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Left Elbow Joint Test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800-8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left Elbow Joint|
MRI Left Elbow Joint (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online