MRI for Fistulogram images the sphincter muscles, anal canal, and surrounding soft tissues. A fistula is an irregular channel connecting two usually unconnected organs or arteries.
The most typical location for a fistula is around the anus, between the vagina and rectum, or intestine and skin. Redness, swelling, and skin irritation around the anus are common fistula symptoms.
* To diagnose perianal fistulae (a mass which develops between the bowel end and the anus skin).
* To learn about fistula (a condition in which a hole develops in the birth canal after childbirth).
* To find out if something is blind (one end is open), complete (both ends are open), or incomplete (external skin opening), fistula.
* To examine an obstetric fistula.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Fistulogram Test in Delhi varies between INR 9,000-16,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Fistulography|
MRI Fistulography (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 9000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online