MRI Abdomen with Contrast examines any abnormal liver function test or kidney function test findings to determine the origin of abdominal pain or swelling.
* To check for stomach, kidney, liver, pancreatic, or spleen masses or enlargements
* To evaluate liver or kidney abnormalities.
* Diagnose abdominal discomfort or oedema
* To diagnose abdominal aortic aneurysm or calcification in the aorta.
* Assess kidney disorders, such as infections, swelling (hydronephrosis), stones, and malignancies.
* To evaluate liver disorders (infections, fatty liver, cirrhosis).
* To check for bile duct obstruction, gallstone disease, or gallstones.
* To identify suspected liver, kidney, spleen, or other abdominal cancers.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the Abdomen with Contrast Test in Delhi varies between INR 9,000-1800.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Abdomen With Contrast|
MRI Abdomen With Contrast (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online