The MRA Thoracic Aorta generates pictures of the aorta's thoracic (chest-related) portion (blood vessel).
This test is performed to evaluate physical trauma or injury to the thoracic aorta, analyze any aberrant blood vessel creation and interconnections, and diagnose the existence of haemorrhage or internal bleeding.
* To assess thoracic aorta damage.
* Evaluate blood vessel or aneurysm weaknesses.
* To inspect blood vessels for plaque or clot obstructions.
* To evaluate blood vessel abnormalities.
* To evaluate tumours' blood supply.
* To detect haemorrhage.
The MRA radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance (MR) Angiography of the Thoracic Aorta Test in Delhi varies between INR 9,000-16,000. So, get tested at trustworthy Ganesh Diagnostic as it is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRA Thoracic Aorta|
MRA Thoracic Aorta (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online