An MRA scan of the thigh is used to see the thigh bone, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels surrounding it.
MRA of the thigh is used to determine the source of leg pain or a shattered thigh bone. This examination can also be done to see if the muscles or soft tissues in the thighs are developing improperly.
Why is it done?
* To identify the root cause of persistent leg pain.
* To identify the fractured thighbone.
* To confirm any abnormal X-ray findings.
* To detect abnormal thigh muscle or soft-tissue growth.
* To identify any thigh birth abnormalities.
What is the procedure for the Thigh, MR Angiography Test?
Patients must lie still during the MRA procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRA Scan Thigh Test in Delhi:
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance (MR) Angiography for the Thigh Test in Delhi varies between INR 12,000-16,000.
|Test Type||MR Angiography Thigh|
MRA Thigh Scan (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online