The MRA Thoracic aorta test produces pictures of the Thoracic (chest-related) portion of the aorta (blood vessel). Therefore, the contrast enhances the MR scan's sensitivity and diagnostic accuracy by improving the internal organs' visibility.
This examination evaluates thoracic aortic trauma or injury, abnormal blood vessel formation and interconnections, and internal bleeding.
* To assess thoracic aorta damage.
* Evaluate blood vessel or aneurysm weaknesses.
* To inspect blood arteries for plaque or clot obstructions.
* To evaluate blood vessel abnormalities.
* To evaluate tumours' blood supply.
* To detect haemorrhage.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Before the procedure, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal function and contrast safety.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Angiography Aortogram with Contrast Test in Delhi varies between INR 9,000-16,000.₹ 16000 8000 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||MR Thoracic Aorta Angiography With Contrast|
MRA Thoracic Aorta Contrast (MRI Scans)
Within 6-8 hours*
|Test Price:||₹16000 ₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444