Book Menorrhagia Screening Test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of lab testing services.
Excessive or long - lasting menstrual bleeding is referred to as menorrhagia. This type of abnormal uterine bleeding is common in women. It can be caused by a variety of conditions, including uterine problems, hormonal imbalances, or other factors. While heavy bleeding can make it difficult to go about your daily life at times, there are treatments available to help.
If an egg is not fertilised during your menstrual cycle, the uterine lining breaks down and bleeds. During your period, both the egg and the uterine lining are shed.
Heavy bleeding can be caused by hormonal imbalances or uterine conditions. It can also be caused by other diseases or bleeding disorders.
Hormone issues include:
oestrogen-progesterone or any other hormone imbalance
The following are examples of uterine problems:
• Pregnancy complications (such as a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy)
• Utilization of an intrauterine device (IUD)
Your medical practitioner will inquire about your medical history as well as your menstrual cycle. You will also have a physical exam, which will include a pelvic exam. If you haven't already, you may be asked to keep track of your periods and how many pads or tampons you use for a few months.
• Blood tests are performed. These tests look for anaemia and how quickly your blood clots.
• Pap smear. Cells from the cervix are collected and examined for this test. It is used to detect cancerous changes, infections, and inflammation.
• Ultrasound. Your healthcare provider can check for fibroids or other problems inside the uterus using sound waves and a computer.
• Biopsy. Examining a uterine lining tissue sample can assist your healthcare provider in detecting cancer or other abnormal tissue.
No preparation is needed.
• A doctor's prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No care is required.
The Menorrhagia Screening Test costs vary by region and facility. So, get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centre like Ganesh Diagnostic. Training and experienced professionals are staffed to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Menorrhagia Screening Test|
Menorrhagia Screening (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 Hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 2750|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online