A lung perfusion scan is part of nuclear medicine scan. The scan is performed to look at the flow of blood. It shows how blood is flowing within your lungs. For this scan, you will be injected with radioactive albumin into your vein and the radioactive tracer is absorbed where blood flow is normal. The areas that are not getting blood do not absorb the tracer.
Doctors prescribe for lung perfusion scan to find the various kinds of pulmonary health issues.
* To detect the blood clots in the lungs
* To detect abnormal circulation in the lungs’ blood vessels.
* To test different lungs function in people with advanced COPD
* You will be placed on a moveable table under the arm of a scanner.
* The technologist will inject radioactive albumin into a vein.
* The machine will scan your lungs as blood flows through the lungs to find the exact location of the radioactive particles.
* Remove all kinds of metallic objects you are wearing
* Change your clothes into the gown for patients
* A chest x-ray needs to be done before the scan.
The cost of a Lung Perfusion scan near me in Delhi ranges from INR 4,500 to INR 6,000.₹ 5000 4000 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Lung Perfusion Scan|
Lung Perfusion Scan (Nuclear Medicine)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹5000 ₹ 4000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444