Book Leukaemia Profile Test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of blood testing services.
Leukaemia is a type of cancer that occurs in the blood and bone marrow and is caused by an abnormal increase in the production of white blood cells. These abnormal white blood cells are incapable of fighting infection and impair the bone marrow's ability to produce red blood cells and platelets.
Acute or chronic leukaemia can occur. Chronic leukaemia progresses more slowly than acute leukaemia, which must be treated right away. Leukemia can also be lymphocytic or myelogenous. Lymphocytic leukaemia is characterised by abnormal cell growth in bone marrow cells that develop into lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell that functions in the immune system.
Atypical cell growth occurs in the marrow cells that mature into red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets in myelogenous leukaemia. Leukaemia is classified into four categories:
• Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (ALL): The haematologist will take a small sample of your bone marrow to examine under a microscope to confirm a diagnosis of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
• Acute myelogenous leukaemia (AML): A small sample of your bone marrow will be taken to be examined under a microscope to confirm an AML diagnosis. This is referred to as a bone marrow biopsy.
• Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL): A full blood count is a type of blood test that is used to help diagnose CLL.
• Chronic myelogenous leukaemia (CML): Chronic myelogenous leukaemia (CML) is a rare type of bone marrow cancer that affects the spongy tissue inside bones that produces blood cells.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, your doctor will advise you to undergo this test.
The following symptoms can occur depending on the type and stage of leukaemia:
• Fever, chills, sweating at night, and other flu-like symptoms
• Weakness and exhaustion
• Gums that are swollen or bleeding
• Liver and spleen enlargement
• Tonsils swollen
• Bone ache
• Skin red spots the size of a pinhead
• Loss of weight
Need to provide blood sample to determine if you have leukaemia, your doctor will perform a complete blood count (CBC). This test may reveal whether or not you have leukemic cells.
No preparation is needed.
* A doctor's prescription.
* A valid government ID.
No care is required.
The Leukaemia Profile Test costs vary by region and facility. So, get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centre like Ganesh Diagnostic. Training and experienced professionals are staffed to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Leukaemia Profile|
Leukaemia Profile Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 9300|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online