Book Histopathology Direct Immunofluorescence Testat the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of lab testing services.
Histopathology and Direct immunofluorescence test is a pathology test that is performed on a sample of kidney biopsy to diagnose kidney diseases. For this test, a light microscope is used to examine the kidney tissue specimens to diagnose a particular disease. The test is performed by obtaining the tissue with the help of a biopsy and examined under a microscope. In this test, one more technique i.e direct immunofluorescence (DIF) is used.
In DIF, on renal/kidney biopsy specimens specific proteins or antigens are detected with the help of a fluorescence microscope to confirm kidney disease. The procedure of histopathology and direct immunofluorescence is used in quick and effective diagnosis of kidney diseases such as kidney failure.
Doctors recommend this test to diagnose kidney disease and its severity. Effective diagnosis helps in treatment planning and monitoring the response to treatment. It is often used in the mentioned below conditions.
• Blood in urine in absence of infection.
• Protein in the urine of >1 gm/day
• Unexplained kidney failure
• Severe changes in autoimmune disorders, diabetes, hypertension, and kidney transplant.
It also helps in the diagnosis of problems such as
• IgA nephropathy and Membranous nephropathy
• Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis
• Autoimmune related glomerulonephritis
• C3 glomerulopathy and dense deposit disease
• Infection-related glomerulonephritis
• Anti GBM disease
• ANCA related glomerulonephritis
• Lupus nephritis
• Malignant and benign hypertension-related nephrosclerosis
• Glomerular deposition-related diseases
• Diabetic nephropathy
• Tubulointerstitial nephritis
• Kidney Transplant related changes
Histopathologist will explain the complete procedure.
You will be instructed as per your condition.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Direct Immunofluorescence|
Histopathology Direct Immunofluorescence Test (Histopathology Test)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 550|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online