General Health Package
Health check-ups are intended to detect not only medical issues, but also risk factors and illnesses before they cause problems. Health check-ups aim to help people not only prevent illnesses and their complications but also to make lifestyle changes for a long-term healthy life.
When it comes to general health, there is a well-known adage that "prevention is better than cure." While the onset of a disease is beyond our control in many cases, there are many situations where proper precautions can lead to the reduction of risks involved. As a result, Ganesh Diagnostics offers the best general health package with a variety of tests.
General health packages test includes:
- Complete hemogram
- Blood group ABO-RH
- Blood glucose (F and PP)
- Serum urea
- Serum creatinine
- Chemical examination
- Microscopic examination
- X ray chest
- ECHO cardiography
- Ultrasound whole abdomen
- Complete Hemogram Test - A complete blood count (CBC) is a blood test that is used to assess your overall health and detect a variety of disorders such as anaemia, infection, and leukaemia.
- Blood group ABO-RH Test - The ABO and Rh types are genetically inherited antigen groups found in the outer membrane of each red blood cell. The ABO group is made up of four options: A, B, AB, and O. Rh type can be either positive or negative.
- Blood Glucose (fasting and Post Prandial) - The blood sugar level is the amount of sugar present in the blood. This blood test is performed at two stages as F(fasting), PP (Post Prandial). The blood test F (fasting) gives vital clues about how the body is managing blood sugar levels. PP test determines the amount of glucose in the blood after a meal.
- Serum Urea Test - A serum urea nitrogen test determines the amount of urea nitrogen in the blood.
- Serum creatinine - A creatinine test determines how well your kidneys do their job of filtering waste from your blood.
- SGOT (serum glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase) Test - The SGOT test is a blood test used to evaluate the liver. It measures serum glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase, one of two liver enzymes.
- SGPT (Serum Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase) - High enzyme levels may indicate that the liver is injured or irritated, with enzymes leaking out of the liver cells. Because ALT was previously known as serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase, or SGPT, this test is also known as an SGPT test.
- Chemical Examination Test - A chemical test is typically a quick reaction in a test tube that produces a dramatic visual clue (a colour change, precipitate, or gas formation) as evidence for a chemical reaction.
- Microscopic Examination Test - This test uses a microscope to examine a sample of your urine. It can detect urinary tract cells, blood cells, crystals, bacteria, parasites, and tumour cells. This test is frequently used to confirm the results of other tests or to supplement a diagnosis.
- X-ray chest PA View Test (Posterior-Anterior) - This test is used to look for any injuries or fractures in the bones of the chest wall, some lung diseases like pneumonia, and to diagnose underlying heart diseases like heart enlargement.
- ECG Test (Electrocardiogram) - An ECG can aid in the detection of arrhythmias, which occur when the heart beats too slowly, too quickly, or irregularly. Coronary heart disease occurs when the blood supply to the heart is blocked or interrupted due to a build-up of fatty substances.
- Echo Cardiology Test - An echocardiogram, also known as "echo," is a scan that examines the heart and nearby blood vessels. It's a type of ultrasound scan in which a small probe sends out high-frequency sound waves that create echoes when they bounce off different parts of the body.
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen Test - An abdominal ultrasound is a type of medical imaging test that uses sound waves to look inside the abdomen (belly).
A proper health analysis gives you with a clear picture of your current health status and aids in determining new potential health risks. We offer generic health package tests at very reasonable prices with discounts.
₹ 2888 7220
Book General Health Package Test for the best services and reliable results, schedule your test at Ganesh Diagnostic.