The body becomes more susceptible to medical conditions as it ages. Although we cannot stop the ageing process, we can learn how to deal with the conditions that arise in order to keep our loved ones in good health. Providing good elderly care, either on your own or with the support of professionals, keeps them from feeling isolated and depressed.
Ganesh diagnostic helps you to enhance and empower your life once again with GDIC Senior Citizen Male Care Package.
• PSA Prostate specific antigen
• CPK-Creatine kinase
• Thyroid profile
• HbA1c (glyco HB)
• LFT (Liver function test)
• KFT (kidney function test)
• Lipid profile
• Iron profile
• Blood sugar random
• RA Factor qualitative
• Dihydroxy vitamin D
• Vitamin B12
• Urine routine
• Stool routine
• CRP Quantitative
• Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptides
1. Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test- is a blood test that determines the level of PSA in a blood sample. PSA is a protein produced by the prostate. The prostate is a male reproductive system gland. It is located just below the bladder. It is responsible for the fluid component of sperm.
2. CPK-CREATNE-KINASE test - This test determines the concentration of creatine kinase (CK) in the blood. CK is an enzyme, which is a type of protein. It is mostly found in your skeletal muscles and heart, with less in your brain. Skeletal muscles are muscles that are attached to your skeleton. They work with your bones to help you move and provide power and strength to your body. Heart muscles are responsible for pumping blood into and out of the heart.
3. Testosterone test - is a sex hormone that has numerous functions in the body. It is thought to regulate libido, bone mass, fat distribution, muscle mass and strength, as well as the production of red blood cells and sperm in men.
4. THYROID PROFILE test - blood tests to evaluate thyroid function Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), T4, T3, and thyroid antibody tests are all possible.
5. HbA1c (glyco HB) test - HbA1c represents your average blood glucose (sugar) levels over the previous two to three months. If you have diabetes, your HbA1c level should be 48mmol/mol (6.5%) or lower.
6. Liver function test (LFT) – this test gives you the information about your liver that how your liver is working.
7. KFT (kidney function test) – This test gives you the information about your kidney and kidney function.
8. Lipid Profile Test- is a blood test that can determine the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood.
9. RA FACTOR QUALITATIVE test - A rheumatoid factor (RF) test detects rheumatoid factor (RF) in a blood sample. Rheumatoid factors are proteins that the immune system produces.
10. CBC Test – complete blood count test determines the blood cells in your blood.
11. STOOL ROUTINE test - a stool sample is chemically examined to check its pH and the presence of blood, and microscopically examined to look for pus cells, red blood cells, parasites, and etc
12. CRP QUANTITATIVE test - c-reactive protein (CRP) test determines the amount of c-reactive protein (CRP) in a blood sample. CRP is a protein produced by your liver. Normally, your blood contains low levels of c-reactive protein. If your body is inflamed, your liver releases more CRP into your bloodstream. High CRP levels may indicate a serious health condition that causes inflammation
The GDIC Senior Citizen Male Care Package cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 5124 12810 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||GDIC Senior Citizen Male Care Package|
Senior Citizen Male Care Package (Health Package)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 5124 ₹12810|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444