SARS Stands for Severe acute respiratory syndrome. It is a viral respiratory disease which is associated with coronavirus infection. SARS-CoV-2 is a coronavirus, which is a large family of viruses. These viruses can infect humans as well as some animals. SARS-CoV-2 was first detected infecting humans in 2019.
If you have symptoms such as throat pain, body pain, cold, breathing problems, loss of taste and smell, and so on, you should not wait to get tested.
• LFT (Liver function test)
• KFT (kidney function test)
• RTPCR FOR COVID 19 Home collection
• D-Dimer quantitative
• Prothrombin time (PT)
• Serum ferritin
• CRP Quantitative
1. CBC Test – complete blood count test determines the blood cells in your blood.
2 .Liver function test (LFT) – this test gives you the information about your liver that how your liver is working.
3 .KFT (kidney function test) – This test gives you the information about your kidney and kidney function.
4. RTPCR For covid – 19 test - Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction is a laboratory technique that combines reverse transcription of RNA into DNA with polymerase chain reaction amplification of specific DNA targets.
5. D-DIMER QUANTITATIVE test - A D-dimer test is a blood test that measures D-dimer, which is a protein fragment produced by your body when a blood clot dissolves.
6. PROTHROMBIN TIME (PT) test - Prothrombin time (PT) is a blood test that determines how long it takes for the liquid portion of your blood (plasma) to clot.
7. SERUM FERRITIN test - The ferritin blood test determines the concentration of ferritin in the blood. Ferritin is an iron-storing protein found inside your cells. It enables your body to use iron when it is required. A ferritin test measures the amount of iron in your blood in an indirect manner.
8. CRP QUANTITATIVE test - A c-reactive protein (CRP) test determines the amount of c-reactive protein (CRP) in a blood sample. CRP is a protein produced by your liver. Normally, your blood contains low levels of c-reactive protein. If your body is inflamed, your liver releases more CRP into your bloodstream. High CRP levels may indicate a serious health condition that causes inflammation.
9. IL6 test - Interleukin 6 (IL-6) contributes to host defence by stimulating acute phase responses, hematopoiesis, and immune reactions. It is produced quickly and transiently in response to infections and tissue injuries.
The GDIC SARS Covid Basic Panel Package cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 3248 8120 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||GDIC SARS Covid Basic Panel Package|
SARS Covid Basic Panel Package (Health Package)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 3248 ₹8120|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444