A regular routine body check-up can doctor in diagnosing a disease before it poses a high risk. Taking care of your health on a regular basis is a good habit that will protect you from many diseases at an earlier stage. We offer you routine health check-up package at very reasonable prices with best discounts.
1. HbA1c (glyco HB) test - HbA1c represents your average blood glucose (sugar) levels over the previous two to three months. If you have diabetes, your HbA1c level should be 48mmol/mol (6.5%) or lower.
2. COMPLETE HAEMOGRAM Test - A blood test used to evaluate your overall health and detect a variety of disorders such as anaemia, infection, and leukaemia.
3. Liver function test (LFT) – this test gives you the information about your liver that how your liver is working.
4. KFT (kidney function test) – This test gives you the information about your kidney and kidney function.
5. LIPID PROFILE test - A lipid profile, also known as a lipid panel, is a set of blood tests used to detect lipid abnormalities such as cholesterol and triglycerides.
6. Urine Routine test – This test helps to identify any kind of urinary tract infection.
7. TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) test - A T3 test is most commonly used to diagnose hyperthyroidism, a condition in which the body produces excessive amounts of thyroid hormone.
8. TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) test - total T4, which measures the total amount of thyroxine in the blood, including the amount attached to blood proteins that aid in the hormone's transport through the bloodstream.
9. THYROID STIMULATING HORMONES TSH Test - A TSH test is used to determine whether your thyroid gland is functioning normally. It can tell you whether it's overactive (hyperthyroidism) or underactive (hypothyroidism) (hypothyroidism).
TheGDIC Routine Health Checkup Packagecost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 1716 4290 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||GDIC Routine Health Checkup Package|
Routine Health Checkup Package (Health Package)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 1716 ₹4290|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444