Doctors recommend this test for various reasons. The most common reasons for this test are:
• Severe pain in the neck, shoulder, or arm, even after treatment
• Pain in the neck along with weakness, numbness, etc. in the legs
• Spinal cord birth defects
• Infection of spine
• Spinal Injury or trauma
• Multiple sclerosis
• Severe scoliosis
• Spinal Tumor/ cancer
• Arthritis in the spine
Other than the following few things, there is no additional preparation required for the MRI Neck Scan with Contrast
• You'll dress in a medical gown or clothing devoid of metal buttons or clasps.
• Be cautious to remove your wallet, jewellery, and watch. Images may become blurred when certain metals are used.
• For 4 to 6 hours before the scan, you might be instructed to refrain from food and liquids.
• If you are afraid of enclosed areas, let your healthcare professional know (have claustrophobia). To make you feel tired and less worried, medication may be administered to you. An "open" MRI, in which the scanner is not as close to the body, may be recommended by your healthcare professional.
• It's important to tell your doctor about any metal implants you may have had before treatment. If so, you might not be able to safely undergo an MRI.
• You will lay on a small table that glides into a scanner with the shape of a tunnel.
• Before the test, you will receive the dye through a vein in your hand or arm. The dye may also be administered intravenously. The dye makes some places easier for the radiologist to view.
• The MRI technician will observe you from a different room while the scan is being performed. The test typically lasts between 30 and 60 minutes, although it could go longer.
• Unless you were given medication to relax you, there is no recuperation period. You can resume your regular diet, exercise, and medication regimen after having an MRI.BOOK TEST
|Test Type||Procedure MRI Neck with Contrast|
Procedure For MRI Neck with Contrast Test (MRI scan)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 13500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444