Book BRCA Genetic Test at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited Pathology lab in Delhi offering a wide range of lab testing services.
Using a sample of your blood, saliva, or cells from inside your cheek, a BRCA gene test checks for variations in your BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes that could raise your chance of developing cancer. Gene variants or mutations are terms for variations in your genes.
Genes are inherited components of DNA from your parents. They include data that regulates how your body functions and how you seem. Your cells' damaged DNA can be repaired by BRCA genes, preventing certain types of cancer from developing in you. Your BRCA genes may malfunction if you have a risky variant in them. This makes cancer more likely to strike you.
Cancers most frequently associated with deleterious BRCA mutations include:
Breast cancer. Breast cancer gene is abbreviated as BRCA. Women are particularly at risk for breast cancer because of the higher risk. However, males with a risky BRCA variation are more likely to develop breast cancer than other males.
• Ovarian cancer : This type of cancer affects the female reproductive system, which produces eggs.
• Prostate cancer : The male reproductive gland, which produces the fluid for sperm, is affected by cancer.
• Pancreatic cancer : The pancreas, an organ that aids in food digestion and produces vital hormones, is affected by this type of cancer.
This testing is used to determine whether you have unfavourable mutations in either your BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes that raise your chance of developing specific cancers, particularly breast, ovarian, prostate, and pancreatic cancer.
A cheek swab, saliva sample, or a sample of your blood can all be used for a BRCA test.
• You don't need to make any particular preparations for a blood test.
• For a saliva test, you might need to refrain from eating, drinking, or smoking for 30 minutes prior to the test. Observe all the instructions provided by your provider or those contained in an at-home kit.
• You might be asked to rinse your mouth out before the test if a cheek swab is involved.
• A doctor's prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No care is required.
The BRCA Genetic Test costs vary by region and facility. So, get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. Training and experienced professionals are staffed to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||BRCA (BRCA1 and BRCA2) Genetic Test|
BRCA Genetic Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 Hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 25000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online