MR Angiography Renal enables accurate evaluation of renal artery stenosis by imaging the kidneys' blood arteries.
Why is it done?
* To diagnose the narrowing or blockage of the Kidney arteries and veins
* To find out the damage in kidney blood vessels due to stroke
* To detect congenital abnormalities in blood vessels of the kidney
What is the procedure for the MR Angiography of the Renal Artery Stenosis Test?
The MRI radiologist will explain.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
* Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, such as kidney or liver disease. Also tell them what medicines you're on and if you're allergic to anything, especially iodine-based contrast materials.
No care is required.
Cost of MRA Scan Renal Artery Test in Delhi:
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance (MR) Angiography for the Renal Artery Test in Delhi varies between INR 9,000-16,000. So, get tested at trustworthy Ganesh Diagnostic as it is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MR Angiography Renal Arteries|
MR Angiography Renal Arteries (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online